Ever since he made his first appearance in a study in Scarlet, Sherlock Holmes has enthralled and delighted millions of fans throughout the world. An event involving hurdles to test the intelligence, problem solving capacity, presence of mind and scientific knowledge of the participants. The tasks are mind challenging, require patience of mind and critically analyze the problem. The challenges test who can be the real life Sherlock Holmes. As for Sherlock, neither poisonous snakes nor wild baboons will ever keep him off a case. “Sherlocked” is a fun event with a murder mystery to be solved in two days. First day is Treasure hunt and second day it’s The Maniac’s laboratory. The story is interrelated and in continuum with the first day.
First Stage : Treasure hunt
Second Stage : The Maniac’s laboratory
The Second Stage will comprise of several levels consisting of Locked dark room ,Code debugging, Puzzle Solving, Circuit debugging and Virtual Reality based level.
The output of each level will lead the participant to the next level or will be a clue for the next level .
There will be a reverse counter in each room showing the time left for each level.
Each levels will have buttons which will have to be pressed on solving each level.
This will note the time taken by the participant for that level and begin the countdown for next level.
The proper structure of levels in each stage will be conveyed before the 2-3 days of the event.
1) The event will be held for consecutive 2 days.
2) A name must be assigned to the team for a proper score update.
3) A leader must be appointed to the team.
4) The clues of Stage 1: Treasure Hunt (to find hidden objects or places by following a series of clues) would be leading to Stage 2: Maniac’s Laboratory (find clues in a locked dark room).
5) All clues are to be used and must be used wisely.
6) The team is not allowed to go the restricted areas.
7) The map must be followed for volatile movements.
8) All the means used by the teams should be fair, in case of any violation of the rules or any use of unfair means, teams will be disqualified from the contest.
9) After Stage 1, only 20 teams will proceed to the Stage 2 .
10) Finally the top three teams after Stage 2 will get the reward.
11) The Maximum team size is of 3 persons.
1st Prize to Winners = ₹5000
Fees - 500