Rules for Crescendo
• There would be one round of audition, judged by concerned faculty and based on that final list of performers would be decided.
• The registration will be done online and payment may be done online or offline.
• Entry fee is non-refundable under all circumstances including withdrawal from the competition.
• The participants who clear the audition must immediately submit the names of their songs for the competition and bring the karaoke/instrumental tracks with them in good quality. A participant will have to arrange for a musician himself/herself in case he/she requires one.
• TIME LIMIT(AUDITION): 2 mins for Indian Solo, Western Solo, Folk/Classical & Rap, 3 mins for Duet & 4 mins for Instrumental.
• TIME LIMIT (FINALE): 3 mins for Indian Solo, Western Solo, Folk/Classical & Rap, 4 mins for Duet & 5 mins for Instrumental.
• The time limit should be strictly adhered to. Marks will be deducted if time limit is exceeded.
• The event would be judged by eminent personalities from music field. The judges’ decision will be considered as final.
NOTE 1: * The time limit should be strictly adhered to. Marks will be deducted if time limit exceeds.
Fees - 150